Our little baby is growing up fast. Today he is 6 months old and I look at him and feel sad his newborn tiny days are past (he was just so small and gorgeous) but also so excited for all that is to come for him. He is still our little baby in so many ways, and probably will be for a long time. He loves snuggles. When he gets sleepy he burrows into my shoulder and sucks on his little hands. He leans in and with wide arms gives these gentle sweet hugs. It's then that I really want to hold onto the baby in him, it's a beautiful feeling to be loved and depended on so completely.
Quill is a very happy baby. He goo's and gaa's, squeals and squalks. Finley and Primrose can get some great laughs out of him and he loves a little bit of play time. He loves me playing 'Round and round the garden' and the 'Little pigs' and waits in anticipation for the tickles at the end. He has a great hiccupy laugh which I love and a smile that completely lights up his face. He loves to be sung to and is completely captivated when I do.
We are just about to start him on food. No teeth yet. He can sit independently for 30 seconds or so. He is rolling onto his tummy and loves being there the most. He sleeps through the night... mostly. He loves baths and the pool, kicking and splashing and soaking me in the process! He is cuddly, fun and patient. And I love him so.








No comments:
Post a Comment