I keep going to write 28, but it's 38. Levi is 38. How did that happen? I imagine this is how I'm going to feel for the rest of my life. Nothing about life right now makes me feel old. I equate old with quiet and paced and leisurely. We on the other hand are right in the thick of it. Children and work and fun and falling in bed at the end of the day, only to wake up and do it all over again.
So 38! I'm going to make some predictions for this next year. Last year was big with a new baby and changing countries and jobs. This year there won't be such huge moves but I predict that Levi will take on his bosses job which he will thrive in, he'll begin an MBA, we will move into the new home we have built, all our down time will be spent landscaping, Levi will still scrawl boat designs on any scrape piece of paper he comes across and we will feel like we are in more of a rhythm and have both lightened up a little! Oh... and maybe, just maybe, there's a boat in the cards too.





No comments:
Post a Comment