Smart, Silly and Six

\
Lots of dreams came true for Quill's birthday this year. He has patiently waited to turn six through the months of his siblings birthdays but the wait is always worth it and we finish off birthday season with a band. He had a very specific wishlist and all his wishes were granted. We made sure he had a very special morning. He woke up to a wall filled with pictures of him over the past six years. It was very fun to look back on him as a gorgeous little baby and toddler and he loves having the reminder of all his favourite people of his wall. 
The morning was filled with presents. After one year I finished Quill's bird jumper just in time for his birthday. He watched me over the months working away on it and in the end it was a perfect fit and he loves it. The yarn came from Canada and leftovers from Jen Loker's stash, so it is the perfect keep sake for our little Canadian. I also had his special Q Jeremy Fisher cross stitch that I made framed for him to have in his room. He loved all of his presents especially the watch his has patiently been waiting for, a lego set, a tamagoche and his very own lockable diary. He went to school that day and took in a bag of lolly pops to share with the class.

The highlight of the day was his much anticipated smash cake! He got right in there and got down to business smashing which was lots of fun. 

I can hardly believe this little boy of mine is six! He is a really independent, deep and considerate thinker. He is my most orderly and organised child. The earliest riser. He's been doing so well in Kindergarten, making excellent progress with his reading and writing. He has lots of friends and is happy to be there every day. He is a much loved and treasured member of our family. We love you Quill! 

Favourite Food: Mangoes
Favourite Sport: Soccer 
Favourite Song: Sweet Dreams by Alan Walker
Favourite Book: How to catch a star
Favourite Movie: Ice Age Christmas
Best Friend: Ned 
What I want to be when I grow up: Policeman



No comments:

Post a Comment