Girls Just Wanna have Fun


I was so lucky to meet so many amazing women in Halifax and be welcomed so wholeheartedly into their lives. There was something about the culture and the combination of personalities that generated the best ideas for having fun. I honestly don't think I've had so much fun or made so many girlfriends since high school. 


Fun times included: 

Karaoke Nights
Air BNB with a spa in Halifax 
Nicole's Murder Mystery Birthday by Blanche
Tree Change Doll Painting
Peggy's Cove and Dinner Date
Brunch Club
Birthdays and Cakes
Baby Showers
Sit and Stitch
Paint Nite
Pottery Making
Tuesday Quilting
Skinny Dipping
Anne of Green Gables watching 
Christmas Day
Dinner Dates
Family get togethers
Victoria Day Afternoon Tea and stroll in the Public Gardens
Late nights, exploring, long chats, play dates and many more...

It was a blessing for sure. And now, down the track a little most of us feel the gift of that time that was given to us, bonds that last a lifetime and experiences that change you. 

I love you my Halifax Ladies xx 

Nicole Nield, Blanche Livingston, Jess Smith, Brittany Huish, Camille Johnson, Ashley Quist, Jessica Walker, Jen Baradoy, Caverly Smith, Amanda Speers



No comments:

Post a Comment