Easter Bunnies


This was our first Easter at Avonlea and was extra special because we had bunnies again! With bunnies and a giant egg hunt, dahlia's still blooming and a lovely breakfast morning, it was just beautiful. A lovely celebration of my favourite holiday. 

It had been a year since our beloved Harriet, Flopsie and Mellow passed away and we felt ready to open our hearts again to some new little bun buns. I found one sweet looking bunny on the central coast and went to collect her with Lily. When we got there the owner bought out two more, exactly the colours and breed we were after and said she hadn't advertised them yet. I was thrilled, we had wanted three little ones at the same time and being the exactly colours, I took it as a sign they were meant for us. I bought all three and the kids had the surprise of their lives when they got home from school that day. 

They are the most loved bunnies. It's lovely having them from little, they are so snuggly and curious about their surroundings. The girls and I made them some little flower crowns which we battled them to keep on and take endless pictures of them to capture their cuteness. They are such a welcomed and loved addition to our family. 

It's been a lovely Easter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment