Sweet as Can Bee


If there was any occasion to celebrate in Halifax, the girls here would find a way to celebrate it! So even though I was having my third baby my two beautiful friends Camille and Jen put together a sweet little baby shower to celebrate, complete with sunflowers, treats, games and presents. With little baby's birth just around the corner it was so nice to spend an evening thinking about his arrival and spending time with lots of the women dear to me in Halifax.

Camille hosted at her place and organised it all with Jen. I had Monica Smith, Jess Smith, Ashley Quist, Amanda Speers, Katie Laliberte, Hailey Roper and Hanna, which was really special as it lined up with their visit from Australia to us. Everyone who came is special to me in different ways and they have all been such a beautiful group of women to have not only through the pregnancy but throughout our time in Halifax.

I couldn't have asked for better friends to celebrate this amazing time with. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment