
Lily Josephine Catton. I knew if we had a girl that I wanted her to have a flower name just like her sister. I think flower names are sweet and whimsical and I love them and I hope my girls do too. Levi and I probably spent the most time looking at names for this baby than ever before but our shortlist remained very flowery with Lily, Posie and Flora. Levi bought me a bouquet of flowers in the weeks leading up to the birth and the Lily's in the bunch lasted forever. We had them just at the entrance to our room and I could smell their beautiful scent when I passed them by. Maybe a little sign this baby in my belly was to be a girl and in the end Lily it was. We kept literary with Lily's middle name, Josephine for Little Women's Jo March, a dreamer, creative and independent, someone to look up to.
So here she is our 'Lily Josephine Catton' and I think it is just the perfect name for our girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment