Our Lily Lady
I just want to soak you in my darling girl. I know how quickly this time passes, that you won't be my newborn babe much longer and I don't want to forget just how tiny and precious your are with you soft pink lips and button nose. With your yawns and stretches, you tiny sighs and gurgles. You are just so beautiful and it has been the most lovely time just holding you in my arms and imprinting every part of you in my mind.
I've been blessed with knowledge and time for your newborn days. I know that not much else matters outside being mum. That the house can wait, that nothing is more urgent than being right here with you. I've taken every moment I possibly can to do just that and it has been blissful, lazing the days away with you my sweet Lily Lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment