Van Gogh Magic


Living close to Australia's capital brings lots of exciting things to our doorstep with the added bonus that they usually aren't too busy. Canberra has changed a whole lot since I lived here almost 15 years ago and I love it more with each passing year. Lots to see and do, so easy to get around and something new always popping up. The Van Gogh Alive exhibition came so Finley, Primrose and I took Grandma and shared the magic experience together. It really was beautiful. 

The starry night fairly light room was a highlight, we loved the mirrors and looking at the roof. The sunflower room bought 'Sunflowers' to life for the kids who have seen the original when it visited the National Gallery. It was really interesting to see the progression of Van Gogh art through his life and the emotion and feeling behind his work. 'I only wish they would take me as I am' about captures a universal sentiment in all of us I think. The whole experience was gorgeous start to finish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment