Hop, Hop, Hop

The stars aligned and my dream of having bunnies for Easter was fulfilled! A few weeks before Easter we picked up our two little baby mini lop bunnies. The sweetest, tiniest little bunnies ever. We named the lavender bunny Flopsey and the orange tri-colour Harriet. They have been the most wonderful addition to our family, the kids love playing with them and they let them carry them around in their arms like babies. The arrival of the bunnies bought the Easter spirit early and I am here for it. Easter dreams coming true!

We had a absolutely lovely Easter weekend. Taylor came for a visit and got to experience the great Catton Easter egg hunt. More chocolate has made it in to the mix but the traditional grapes and popcorn also featured, which the kids actually love. The bunnies made it all the more fun, hopping around while the kids found their eggs. I managed to convince Finley to where a set of Easter pj's which I have a feeling may be the last year, so I enjoyed capturing the kids all matchy, matchy, bunnies in tow. 

With church at the much more reasonable time of 11:30 we enjoyed a lovely Easter morning together before heading into Canberra. After church we had an Easter feast with three other families and even had a family group call with Tate and Hanna filling us in on all of their European travels. We loved having Taylor with us. Her and I got a good scooter ride into town in too. 

I also planned a belated Easter dinner with my favourite families in Bungendore - The Nivens, Pailthrope's, Pappas family and Knox's. It was long over due really, I've wanted to bring them all together for ages and finally made it happen. We had a great afternoon eating, catching up and laughing. It was so lovely for me to have all these people who have really had a great influence on me and my life in Bungendore together in one place. 

Good food, chocolate, great company and bunnies made for the best Easter yet. We had enough lazy time to make it feel like a holiday but all the good things too. I just love Easter. 




No comments:

Post a Comment