The Moment


In September we had a beautiful experience having a family photoshoot home at Avonlea. The pictures came back more beautiful than I could have imagined. I had really wanted to capture this moment in our lives, at our forever home, with all our children still children. I'm very conscious of how fast they are all growing up. That it won't always be like this. Our life feels like we are at this heightened stage, it takes all that Levi and I have to make it work, like all the best and hardest things are happening to us all at once. We are truly living the long held dreams we've dreamed - owning this beautiful place and raising four wonderful children here, and also trying to manage life and all the things that come our way. What I do know is that I want to hold on and not speed through it too fast. Look at my children's little hands, the freckles on their noses. Breathe in the country air, take in the joys that surround us. I'm so grateful these pictures capture us, just as we are, living the beautiful life we've created. 

*Photo's by Lisa Webber Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment